Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just another day...

THIS was more of a typical Southern California sun-shiney day! Far too sunny. Far too bright. Far too intense. I have started wearing a long sleeve rash guard to protect myself from the rays.
I ran into Stephanie K. of http://www.zswimwear.com/ at Laguna Beach Community Pool today (sorry Steph...that felt like it hurt!).
Ugh...I am trying out a supplement my Dad recommended called Xtend. I bought "Refreshing Lemonade"...it tastes harsh, like you might imagine a citrus floor cleaning product and I am drinking it. Yuck. Sigh...supposed to be good for you? I don't know.
We got chased out of the pool for a girl's CIF waterpolo thing early...sigh! I was 1,977 yards shy of breaking my last year's personal record for the February Fitness Challenge. I got back into the pool early at 6pm and hit my last year's record around 6:40 pm. I am now at 427,000 yards or 242.6 miles. I think my goal is still 300 miles, but we will see.
I have some house guests arriving tomorrow evening, so may have to shift priorities for a day or two. They understand my obsession though!

No comments:

Post a Comment